Interesting podcast (more here: https://www.etui.org/Podcasts). I quote from an email I recently received:
etui.podcasts offer new perspectives, debates and conversations about ongoing research and education on social Europe, worker participation, health and safety, the wider labour movement and the world of work.
- Episode #1 (EN) with Stan De Spiegelaere: COVID19, the crisis we did not expect and its impact on work, the case of Belgium.
- Episode #2 (FR) avec Laurent Vogel: La crise du Covid-19 analysée sous l’angle de la santé et sécurité au travail
- Episode #3 (EN) with Zane Rasnača, social protection and the rule of law in times of COVID19, the case of Latvia
- Episode #4 (EN) with Bela Galgoczi, COVID19 and the climate crisis: their interconnections and lessons from both with facts and figures behind the scenes
- Episode #5 (EN) with Ilaria Costantini, Trade union education in times of crisis: is the online a viable solution? „